The wearing of school uniform is an expression of belonging to our learning community and all children are expected to adopt the following dress code:
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Sky blue shirt or blouse
- Burgundy cardigan, pullover or sweatshirt (with school badge*)
- Blue and white checked dress (optional in Summer)
- Grey shorts
- Black school shoes
For P.E. lessons the code is as follows:
- White polo shirt or t-shirt (with or without school badge*)
- Navy or white shorts
- Black pumps for indoor lessons
- Trainers for outdoor lessons
- Burgundy sweatshirt/navy jogging bottoms
Pump bags, book bags and water bottles are also part of our essential school equipment.*
* these items may be ordered from the school office. We also operate a second hand uniform shop, please collect a second hand uniform order form from the school office or click here.
Please download our uniform order form, complete your order, total the cost and return it to the office with a cheque or pay online (please remember to send your order to the office and tick the Payment4Schools box and fill in your receipt number).
Small wristwatches and stud earrings are the only items of jewellery allowed, on health and safety grounds. These items should be removed for P.E. lessons. Please click here to see our uniform policy.
N.B// All items of clothing must be clearly named, including vests, socks and shoes.